moderated Re: "Pending Message" notification that could be clicked on to delete it. #suggestion

Bill Hazel

On Fri, Feb 21, 2020 at 08:33 AM, Chris Jones wrote:
In the group only the first post in any topic is moderated anyway, unless something has changed.
That is one of the choices the owner can choose, they can also choose to:
Moderate every message. (I have that setting for one of my groups)
Moderate the first (1-4) messages of a member (2 for one of my groups)
Not moderate at all
Also topics can require moderation if they've been dormant for over (xxx) days