moderated Re: Deleting photos #suggestion

DeniseD

Thanks Bruce for the support.  I am sure there are a lot of members who would appreciate a much more easier way of dealing with this issue.

On Sat, Feb 22, 2020 at 10:04 AM Bruce Bowman <bruce.bowman@...> wrote:
On Fri, Feb 21, 2020 at 05:16 PM, DeniseD wrote:
I need to delete older photos on a regular basis in my Group.
Now when I delete one photo from say page 9 it reverts back to Page 1 which is most annoying.
I agree that this behavior is annoying, and retaining the existing query string upon page refresh doesn't seem like it would be too difficult to implement.

Also being able to delete a batch of say 10 photos at a time would be most helpful.
This might take a little more work. :-)

Shal once made a suggestion to the effect that there be a page that displays all group photos in table format and have them sortable by their metadata entries (owner/uploaded/taken/containing folder/etc), along with a row of checkboxes on the left and an Actions menu of some kind so bulk actions could easily be performed. I'm struggling to find that post now but I really thought it was a good idea at the time.

Bruce