moderated Re: "Pending Message" notification that could be clicked on to delete it. #suggestion

The user has no access to their pending message if sent via web. That’s my point.

On Feb 21, 2020, at 8:33 AM, Chris Jones via Groups.Io <chrisjones12@...> wrote:

On Fri, Feb 21, 2020 at 04:10 PM, Bill Hazel wrote:
"Which group did I post that to?"
"Did I post to the right one?"
"Did I post?
are all questions i have asked myself.
The answers are easy enough to find by looking at the web UI after a suitable delay where moderation is in force*. And if you posted by email then look in your Sent Items folder. :)

The last one actually comes up more often than you might think because not all Moderators are as Johnny-on-the-spot as the Moderators of this group.
In the group only the first post in any topic is moderated anyway, unless something has changed.

* Living on a different continent one gets used to moderation delays. Patience is (I am told) a virtue.

Chris