moderated Re: "Pending Message" notification that could be clicked on to delete it. #suggestion

The banner is helpful but I think the sender should really get a copy of, or access to viewing, their sent message.

On Feb 21, 2020, at 8:26 AM, J_Catlady via Groups.Io <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:

Add to that: did my post reach the system? It’s an acknowledgment of receipt, and I think it is sorely lacking.

On Feb 21, 2020, at 8:23 AM, J_Catlady via Groups.Io <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:

Exactly. Those are all great reasons!

On Feb 21, 2020, at 8:10 AM, Bill Hazel <william.j.hazel@...> wrote:

If I might add another reason to have a "Pending Message" notification:
I am currently a member of 6 groups, 3 that fall into the general subset that this one does.
Now, granted, most people's memory is probably much better than mine, but:
"Which group did I post that to?"
"Did I post to the right one?"
"Did I post?
are all questions i have asked myself.
The last one actually comes up more often than you might think because not all Moderators are as Johnny-on-the-spot as the Moderators of this group.

Bill