moderated Re: Infinite Scroll on Databases

On Tue, Jan 7, 2020 at 01:52 AM, Duane wrote:
On Mon, Jan 6, 2020 at 06:09 PM, Maria McGrath wrote:
Is there any plan to have infinite scroll in databases ?  At the moment it only shows 20 rows at a time?
Actually, you can set your Items Per Page in your account to anything other than infinite scroll (20, 50, 100) and it shows that number.  I'm not sure why I.S. has never worked in databases.

I know this was brought up here in January, but I just noticed that when searching for something in the files of our group, this applies to files as well: Infinite scroll is not possible. If you choose "infinite scroll" you are set back to 20. We have many folders with some hundred files and databases and it´s quite tedious to have a choice up to 100 but not to be able to scroll infinitely.

If this was brought up in beta I suppose it got lost again like so many proposals.
Victoria