From: Chris Leong [mailto:walkraft@...]
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2014 5:03 AM
To: beta@groups.io
Subject: [beta] Is it better for the home screen to be group details or an archive of previous messages?

I wonder if people would be more likely to join a group if the messages were displayed first, rather than the group information page, once the group has a few messages.

Additionally, seeing that page each time you come back to the group probably is less useful given that you are more likely to want to see the messages, then the group information that you've seen fifty times before.