moderated Re: "Pending Message" notification that could be clicked on to delete it. #suggestion

On Fri, Feb 21, 2020 at 12:05 AM, Shal Farley wrote:
In particular I wouldn't want a moderator's claim to prevent a member from making a deletion request. That's because I sometimes leave a claimed message in the queue for hours (or a day) while I consider it or ask another moderator about it. If the member meanwhile decides to withdraw the message I'd like to know about that, and not have them prevented from making the request.
That is a good point. But there still seem to be the other issues/problems.