moderated Re: Change DMARC behavior for p=none #misc

Glenn Glazer

On 2/20/2020 13:47, ro-esp wrote:
On Thu, Feb 20, 2020 at 02:22 AM, Mark Fletcher wrote:

Right now, we munge the From line of messages for people who have DMARC
records of p=reject or p=quarantine. We do not do that for people who have
DMARC records of p=none. I propose changing that so that we also munge From
lines for people with DMARC records of p=none.
Please let me know if you have any objections or questions.
It's hard to have objections.... as I don't know what is talked about.
Does anyone care to explain/translate?

"munge",

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/munge

"p=" ?