moderated Re: "Pending Message" notification that could be clicked on to delete it. #suggestion

That’s easily solvable by sending an email message notifying them their message is being moderated, along with a copy of the message. And I think that would be very useful. But the synchronicity problem remains, of a sender trying to delete a message at the same time a moderator is working on moderating it. That’s the ugly/messy part making it seem not worth the trouble.

On Feb 20, 2020, at 10:06 AM, David Grimm <engrdave325@...> wrote:

On Wed, Feb 19, 2020 at 06:51 PM, JohnF wrote:
How about a way to attach a note to the moderator for a message that's pending approval?
If a message is sent by email, the sender wouldn't even know it was being moderated, unless the group has a policy that every message from every sender is moderated.. Some members think that any delay in publishing their message is due only to the mechanical computer system.

Dave