moderated Re: "Pending Message" notification that could be clicked on to delete it. #suggestion

On Thu, Feb 20, 2020 at 04:04 AM, Michael Pavan wrote:
Valid, but minimal point.
If one Moderator/Owner currently starts to moderate a message, are all other Moderators/Owner prevented from doing so?
OR
If more than one Moderator/Owner currently is moderating at the same time, does who ever finishes first prevail?
That has nothing to do with the issue of allowing members to delete pending messages. It's completely separate. It's the issue Shal recently brought up when he suggested his "claimed" feature for pending messages.

I wouldn't argue against this improvement because it might prevent whoever acted first from determining the outcome...
Not the issue.