moderated Re: "Pending Message" notification that could be clicked on to delete it. #suggestion

On Thu, Feb 20, 2020 at 01:48 AM, Michael Pavan wrote:
Posting via an online form (anywhere) typically fails to provide the option to receive a copy of one's 'sent' message.
BTW this is mostly true, but it's an apt comparison with groups.io only in the case that messages are moderated and the user can't see their message on the site while it's still pending. (NYT, whose comments section is moderated, is an odd exception. They don't send you a copy of the comment while it's still on moderation, but they do send it to you after it's approved.)