moderated Re: "Pending Message" notification that could be clicked on to delete it. #suggestion

Or maybe the can-of-worms-in-the-sky list.;)

On Feb 19, 2020, at 4:12 PM, Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:

On Wed, Feb 19, 2020 at 05:59 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
Seems cleaner and easier for the poster of the message to just send a PM to the group owner address asking them to delete the pending message.
But (ain't there always at least one) how do you know which will be read first?  Catch-22.  After thinking on it a bit, I don't know if this is really worth pursuing much (of course, that's up to Mark.)  As it is now, the poster could attempt to notify the group mods to reject/delete it.  Failing that, the poster has 2 options, follow up with an oopsy report or just delete the message.  (As I mentioned before, I'd rather see an oopsy in hopes it may help someone else.)  There doesn't seem to be much, if any, damage done and I don't remember it happening all that often.  Maybe this can go on Mark's pie-in-the-sky list for when he runs out of things to do and the site is running perfectly. ;>)