moderated Re: "Pending Message" notification that could be clicked on to delete it. #suggestion

Pondering this further, I think what bothers me is the effect on moderators. Someone (or someones, until Shal's "claimed" feature is implemented, if it is) may be hard at work moderating the message and then it can disappear out from under them. This just seems really messy.