moderated Re: "Pending Message" notification that could be clicked on to delete it. #suggestion

On Wed, Feb 19, 2020 at 12:36 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
there's no notification that their message will post when approved, no banner,  no nothing.
Now I'm thinking (as you may be too) that maybe there should be some such notification when members post via email. If that's added, and a copy of the message sent is also added, that would make things very consistent.

My gut feeling is still against adding the ability to delete, but I can't really justify it. Something just bothers me about it.