I'm re-posting this list as a suggestion since it didn't get elevated to that level during the changeover.
I've tried to keep the list as short as I could to provide functions that would enhance Database operation and use.
Suggestions for Databases Function:
1. Setup Option in premium to initially open in List or Map mode.
2. Setup Option in premium to allow owners/moderators, based on `1 above, to force DB to stay in List or Map mode permanently or be switchable between.
3. Setup option to hide Index/Record number
4. In Premium/Enterprise groups, when searching, retain the current (List or Map) mode.
5. Provide Reset/Resequence Index command
a. with a “Set Index Increment” function to allow spacing/insertion between records.
b. Or with a preset “Increment of 10 to allow spacing/insertion.
6. Provide “Insert Record Before/After Record #” function when Index Increment >1
7. Retain column headings when scrolling. Currently they disappear.
8. Always go to List mode when importing tables or rows; then, when complete, return to default mode from setup.--