moderated Re: "Pending Message" notification that could be clicked on to delete it. #suggestion

On Wed, Feb 19, 2020 at 12:34 PM, Duane wrote:
If the message hasn't been approved, the sender could go online and delete it.
How would they do that? If they sent it via email, there's no notification that their message will post when approved, no banner,  no nothing.