moderated Re: "Pending Message" notification that could be clicked on to delete it. #suggestion

I’m all for the most consistency possible between posting via email vs posting via the web. Adding the suggested feature decreases consistency (you can’t take back a sent email) whereas my suggestion adds consistency (you’d have a record of what yoh sent whether you posted via email or via the web, as opposed to currently, where you have it only if post via email).

The feature suggested here also raises a complication  of the person trying to delete the message before knowing whether a mod has already acted on it some way, if they haven’t kept up either on email or the web. This would probably take some thinking through and there may or may not be issues.

On Feb 19, 2020, at 12:02 PM, Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:

On Wed, Feb 19, 2020 at 01:11 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
I would disagree with that feature and think it would be superfluous.
How so?  Wouldn't it be better to allow the sender to remove the message from the queue than to add clutter by needing to post a "my mistake" followup?  In some cases though, I do like having something like that posted for all to see when it might make something more clear to another user later.