moderated Re: "Pending Message" notification that could be clicked on to delete it. #suggestion

Duane

On Wed, Feb 19, 2020 at 01:11 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
I would disagree with that feature and think it would be superfluous.
How so?  Wouldn't it be better to allow the sender to remove the message from the queue than to add clutter by needing to post a "my mistake" followup?  In some cases though, I do like having something like that posted for all to see when it might make something more clear to another user later.