moderated Re: "Pending Message" notification that could be clicked on to delete it. #suggestion

I'm not sure I understand the middle part of this message, but I do get that the suggestion is for a way to delete a submitted pending message. I would disagree with that feature and think it would be superfluous.

What I do think would be very useful (and have suggested in the past) would be to send the member a record of the submitted message. When you post via email, you have a record of what you sent. But when you post via the web and the message is moderated, you have no record of it unless you explicitly make a copy for yourself.