moderated "Pending Message" notification that could be clicked on to delete it. #suggestion

Bill Hazel

Add a way to cancel a message before it gets approved.

Once i hit "Send" or "Reply to Group" I get the green banner with "Your message will be sent when it's approved by the moderators." but nothing about canceling the message.

Also, once I leave the message page there is no indication that the message is in limbo.

I mentioned in a reply to the question "Can moderators reduce joined their own moderator settings?", that I had to wait for the message to go through the Moderators before I could fess up to figuring it out on my own.

It would be nice if there was a "Pending Message" notification that could be clicked on to delete it.

I kind of hope I'm not the only person who clicks either "Send" or "Reply to Group" then wishes I hadn't.

Bill