moderated Re: Add Charter Rules to Wiki #meta

JediPirx

On Fri, Feb 14, 2020 at 05:43 PM, J_Catlady wrote :

I agree also. But it's already in the Guidelines page.
Oops for me too. I did not see the Guidelines entry in the
left-hand side menu.

My reason for starting the topic was that I had some confusion
(senior moment ?) about the Charter and I was looking for the
summary in the Wiki which I could not find because it was not
there.

Fri, 14 Feb 2020 13:47:36, J_Catlady wrote :

Unfortunately I have to say "I disagree" with the vast majority
(or at least a whole lot) of this. I don't know where it's coming
from.
In reviewing the postings on the Charter, I compiled ad verbatim,
what I felt were key points from the various emails to assist in
documenting the Charter. It was a rough draft.

In the postings, there were comments on etiquette and "proposal vs
suggestion" which did not seem to have a conclusion.

Based on the responses, etiquette is policed as required, and
proposals/ideas/topic could/should be discussed in GMF before
a suggestion is submitted on [beta].

Fri, Feb 14, 2020 at 03:39 PM, Duane wrote:

I do agree that there should be an easy place for others,
especially newcomers, to find the mandate(s) for the group.
A sticky, either post or wiki page, would seem to be the most
noticeable.
I agree :-)

I appreciate everyone's response. I am amenable to closing this
topic.

Stan/jp