moderated Re: "Publicly Listed Groups" page displays groups, then says they don't exist #bug #fixed

Mark,

Here's another one besides the two I sent you privately:
Roundup / DID YOU SPRAY ROUNDUP BEFORE BEING DIAGNOSED WITH NON-HODGKIN'S LYMPHOMA OR LEUKEMIA? IF SO, YOU ARE ENTITLED TO SIGNIFICANT COMPENSATION - GLOBAL SETTLEMENT SOON! Roundup is a carcinogen which has been proven to cause cancer so you deserve to be compensated if you were affected by this!
Created: 10/21/19