moderated Re: "Publicly Listed Groups" page displays groups, then says they don't exist #bug #fixed

Looks like yet another person PM'd me:
'I have also seen this, and have a horrible feeling it’s been around for a while"
Not sure why all of these people are not replying onlist. But the bug def exists.

On Mon, Feb 17, 2020 at 12:22 PM Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:
On Mon, Feb 17, 2020 at 11:20 AM J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:
It seems the "Publicly Listed Groups" page is either not being updated or is incorrect to start with. It is showing some groups that, when clicked on, return "that group does not exist."

That shouldn't be. Examples?