moderated Re: Deleting attachments when out of space #update

On Sun, Feb 16, 2020 at 7:11 AM Bruce Bowman <bruce.bowman@...> wrote:
On Tue, Jan 7, 2020 at 06:58 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
Attachments will be deleted from the oldest messages first. The text in the messages will not be deleted, just the attachments themselves. I will delete enough attachments to get the group to 95% of their storage limit. After that, the process will run nightly to keep each group under their storage limit.
Mark -- Just following up on this. Per Friday's changelog, the attachment purges appear to have been implemented, but it's not happening in one of my groups.

I'm working through the groups and it's taking some time. It's not that it's a lot of groups, but the process takes some time for each message. Also, I'm going from most space used to least, so you'll be near the end of the list.