moderated Re: Restrict "Set Moderator Privileges" Permission #suggestion #done

Duane

On Sat, Feb 15, 2020 at 06:10 PM, txercoupemuseum.org wrote:
A moderator will all other owner powers can keep a group functional indefinitely.
Incorrect as of now.  If that moderator can't give someone else moderator status, it would only last as long as that moderator did - end of group.  Many of us don't see it as a "time bomb" since we've got co-owners.  It's worked fine the way it is for over 5 years.  Any change would need to be well thought out and consider the consequences of the action.  My preference is to not change anything, but I wouldn't have a problem if an additional permission were required for a moderator to demote an owner.