moderated Re: log activity when someone responds to a poll #suggestion

Ok. That’s very good to know. I’ve been wanting to do an anonymous poll in my group but always thought it was not possible.

On Feb 14, 2020, at 7:10 PM, Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:

On Fri, Feb 14, 2020 at 07:29 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
That depends on the answer to "Do not show WHO who responded to the poll"? Does it mean, don't even show the mods? I was under the impression it just meant "don't show the group."
On the two I looked at, not even an owner or poll creator can see who responded, being truly anonymous (except for the hidden record that keeps track of each persons response in case they want to change it.)  Keeping it from most members is covered by the "Only moderators and poll creators can view results and responders, regardless of whether the poll is open or closed." option.