moderated Re: log activity when someone responds to a poll #suggestion

On Fri, Feb 14, 2020 at 04:46 PM, Duane wrote:
I realized that if implemented, there should be no logging if the poll is set up for "Do not show who responded to the poll" is chosen.
That depends on the answer to "Do not show WHO who responded to the poll"? Does it mean, don't even show the mods? I was under the impression it just meant "don't show the group."