Re: Add Charter Rules to Wiki #meta

On Fri, Feb 14, 2020 at 03:39 PM, Duane wrote:
#fixed and #done are moderator hashtags, not for users.  They would be added if/when that state is reached.
That brings up the issue, which occurred to me last night, of what happens when a bug is tagged #fixed by Mark and it turns out not to really be fixed. Does Mark remove the tag? In the cases I've noticed so far, they've retained the tag. But that's probably an issue for another thread.

I do agree that there should be an easy place for others, especially newcomers, to find the mandate(s) for the group.  A sticky, either post or wiki page, would seem to be the most noticeable.
I agree also. But it's already in the Guidelines page.