moderated Re: Messages / topics terminology is confusing #suggestion

Rachel Cherry

Thanks for the clarification.

We just moved over from Googe Groups and while I still think it was the right call to move (because Google was so limiting) our group has gone pretty dark. I think there's some confusion about the UX. And while I love the options, dare I say the vast amount of settings might be a bit too much for most. It's a learning curve I hope they'll see the value in trying to figure out.

But if you ever do any user testing I have some audience for you. :)

--
Rachel Cherry
@bamadesigner