moderated Re: Restrict "Set Moderator Privileges" Permission #suggestion #done

Dave Sergeant

When I set up one of my groups I deliberately made both moderators
owners. This has now come in useful as the original owner is now in a
care home, quite unwell and unable to moderate. I also ensure that all
moderators have priveleges to upgrade members to moderators (something
that nearly stopped me sorting out a Yahoogroups transfer a few years
ago).

Dave

On 12 Feb 2020 at 8:54, J_Catlady wrote:

Of course, I am talking about if chosen before the owner gets hit by a
bus. If the owner is gone and a successor must be chosen, then all bets
are off.

http://davesergeant.com