moderated Re: Restrict "Set Moderator Privileges" Permission #suggestion #done

On Wed, Feb 12, 2020 at 08:57 AM, Chris Jones wrote:
If it meant owner rather than moderator then I think I agree with you. :)
I think there might be a lot of conflation of terms in this thread. Not sure. But I can say that it's confusing enough even without that happening. ;)