moderated Re: Restrict "Set Moderator Privileges" Permission #suggestion #done

Michael wrote:

If there is more than one Owner, a Moderator can remove other
Owner(s). Some Owners may wish to have more than one Owner...
I'll amend my prior message to add concurrence with what I believe is Michael's point: a moderator should not be able to remove an owner regardless of the moderator's permissions or the number of owners.
https://beta.groups.io/g/main/message/24151

Otherwise the risk is that a moderator might effectively decapitate a group by removing all the active owners, leaving only an inactive or incapacitated one.

Shal