moderated Re: Restrict "Set Moderator Privileges" Permission #suggestion #done

Mark -
I concur with Shal's comments. I would like to have a moderator that can approve members, and if necessary, promote others to moderators. However I have seen such a situation where a person has abused authority given them, and so am hesitant to risk having a moderator that might try to remove an owner and put themselves in that place.

Dano