moderated Re: Restrict "Set Moderator Privileges" Permission #suggestion #done

Mark,

I suggest that the existing "Set Moderator Privileges" flag should
not allow a Moderator to edit the Role field.

This makes sense. Any objections?
I concur with Lena, Chris, J, and Linda: that permission should extend to promoting members and demoting mods, but it should not permit any changes to/from the Owner role.

Nor should it (or any other moderator permission) allow a moderator to change an Owner's subscription settings (or should I say membership settings).

Shal