moderated Re: Edit photo ownership proposal #suggestion

West Coast CompaƱeros Staff

On Mon, Feb 10, 2020 at 12:03 PM, Bruce Bowman wrote:
If the "current" owner is not in the group, I'd prefer that this box contain something like "-- none selected --".
I support Bruce's overall suggestion, but I would use Duane's refined wording from GMF :
"I think either the original owner should be shown (preferred) or it should say unassigned."
That approach also affirms the comment made by Charles Roberts: "The original author should be maintained."

Robert R.