moderated Re: use either User Name or Display Name consistently in banning/banned list and removal/past members list #suggestion

On Mon, Feb 10, 2020 at 12:58 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
On Mon, Feb 10, 2020 at 12:50 PM, Duane wrote:
Would it be easy enough to prioritize the email address so that there's a relationship on all lists?
It also would not help the weirdness of the log entries ("removed X," and later "banned Y") where X and Y are the same person.