moderated Re: use either User Name or Display Name consistently in banning/banned list and removal/past members list #suggestion

On Mon, Feb 10, 2020 at 12:50 PM, Duane wrote:
Would it be easy enough to prioritize the email address so that there's a relationship on all lists?
Good idea and that would be an improvement for this particular situation, but I think the display order now, where the display name is first, is better for most other situations. I think the solution is not to retroactively change the member's display name in the group after they leave or are removed, which is what is happening now, from all appearances.