moderated Re: use either User Name or Display Name consistently in banning/banned list and removal/past members list #suggestion

On Mon, Feb 10, 2020 at 12:43 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
What seems to be happening is that after a member is removed from a group, and they change their Display Name overall, the name changes *in the group history*.
Amending this: either that, or, more likely, the display name changes back to their overall/account/default display name *in the group's member record*. That also seems wrong.