moderated Edit photo ownership proposal #suggestion

Bruce Bowman

When someone leaves a group, their photo content is orphaned, and their name is not displayed next to the photo. This is fine, but leads to some confusion when a group Owner/Moderator subsequently goes to the photo edit page and instead of an empty field, sees the Owner pre-populated with the first entry in the pull-down menu.

If the "current" owner is not in the group, I'd prefer that this box contain something like "-- none selected --". In addition, I'd prefer that the pick-list be sorted alphabetically or in some more logical fashion than what is currently used, which appears to be inverse by join date.

Thanks for your consideration.

Bruce