moderated Default database view #suggestion #done

Chris Smith

It would be really useful to be able to set a default visibility on database columns.
Perhaps the column width could accept -1 to make the column invisible?

We have a use case where we want to store a HTML page, but when you view the rows it looks a mess, as the entire HTML page is being displayed. Being able to make this column invisible in the row by row list of entries, and it's only viewable when you click on the row to view the individual record would be great.

I know you can scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the column name to switch it off, but the setting doesn't persist and you can;t set this by default when creating the database.