moderated Re: A 554 Bounce code not recognized as bouncing on first occurrence #bug #fixed

On Sun, Feb 9, 2020 at 10:44 PM, JediPirx wrote:
The dates of the bouncing events
were spread out over months, not consecutive days
The bounce days don't have to be consecutive. They just have to satisfy the conditions I mentioned. But yeah, that's basically the reason. The bounces were too spread out. You'd get a couple that satisfied "at least one bounce within every consecutive four days," but you also needed four in a row, and you never got four in a row so it would go back to square one and start recounting.