moderated Re: Banned not in Banned list #bug

On Sun, Feb 9, 2020 at 08:48 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
Did you ban them by the action dropdown, or by entering the email address?
The reason I ask is that if you ban by entering the email address, a new member record for the banned account is created (as I understand it), regardless of whether or not the email address was already a member of the group. My guess is that that's the cause of the NMM3.