moderated Re: More mod-permission granularity #suggestion

On Sun, Feb 9, 2020 at 06:46 AM, ro-esp wrote:
I'm not sure what "granularity" means here
You could read the original suggestion for an understanding of this. There is already some granularity (called "permissions") in what mods can and can't do. The suggestion is for more, and for better matching between current mod permissions and what they can now view.