moderated Re: Bounce handler adds "is bouncing" log entry for bounce from another group, when member already blue B in the group #bug

I left the bouncing member in the group so that I could see what would happen when the next bounce probe went out four days later. That was today, and sure enough, the bounce of the bounce probe generated another log entry "is bouncing" when (of course) the member's bouncing status has not changed.