moderated Re: More mod-permission granularity #suggestion

Adding to this: The activity logs (group and member) should also start to have granularity, which should match the moderator viewing granularity that is now in effect or that comes into effect. Currently, every mod sees 100% of the group and member activity logs. Every mod can see when members are rejected and accepted, even if they have no access to the member list or pending member notices. Every mod can see (via the group activity log) the text of every message-rejection notice that any other mod sends out to members. Etc.