moderated Re: sbcglobal.net blocking us #update

William Halte

Mark,

My users at prodigy.net are getting the same message as the sbcglobal.net accounts. The error message " ff-ip4-mx-vip1.prodigy.net: 553 5.3.0 flpd575 DNSBL:RBL 521< 66.175.222.12 >_is_blocked.For assistance forward this error to abuse_rbl@...".  I have directed my users to contact AT&T as directed by the message.

Hopefully, they will be more responsive then Cox.net in fixing the issue.

Bill

On Thu, Feb 6, 2020 at 11:34 AM Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:
Hi All,

Since yesterday mid-day, sbcglobal.net has been blocking us. I have attempted to contact them, but no response so far. If you are an sbcglobal.net user, I ask that you contact them as well.