moderated Re: A 554 Bounce code not recognized as bouncing on first occurrence #bug #fixed

Duane,

Or in other words, according to what you wrote, the probe bounces are possibly not *supposed* to be tracked in the Activity Log; but the experience now (the bug I'm bringing up) is they are currently, for whatever reason, actually triggering  "is bouncing" entries there.