moderated Re: A 554 Bounce code not recognized as bouncing on first occurrence #bug #fixed

On Thu, Feb 6, 2020 at 09:34 AM, Duane wrote:
The bounces of the probes wasn't logged in the Activity Log, but was logged in the member's Email Delivery History as of July/August last year.
Thanks for the sanity check. I remember someone having requested that they be tracked, and tracking bouncing of the probes could indeed be very useful (as I just wrote in the separate thread about this specific situation, separate from 554). I think the Activity Log tracker did not, before that change, have to worry about being triggered for further bounces until the probes themselves started being tracked, because there were no furhter bounces *of group messages* (since none are sent). But that could be exactly the problem: now that the probes themselves are handled by the bounce system, an "is bouncing" status gets triggered for them, too.