moderated Re: Bounce handler adds "is bouncing" log entry for bounce from another group, when member already blue B in the group #bug

On Thu, Feb 6, 2020 at 09:15 AM, Chris Jones wrote:
Bounce Probes show up in the individual member's Email Delivery History.
Yes, and that's one more reason why you don't need or want further "is bouncing" entries in the group activity log. However, a group activity log entry to the effect that the member is actually bouncing the probes themselves (without having to look in their delivery history) would be very useful. I used to click "send bounce probe" every time I saw "is bouncing." Knowing specifically (and easily) that even the probes are bouncing would be useful.