moderated Re: Bounce handler adds "is bouncing" log entry for bounce from another group, when member already blue B in the group #bug

Mark,
Sorry for the dribble of thoughts. Things keep occurring to me, but I will stop after this. I think as moderators we do want to know when a bounce probe itself has bounced, so that we can not send any more of them. So perhaps a special log entry could be created called "bounced a bounce probe," or something to that effect, rather than the repeated "is bouncing" entry.